Bryan; Nappa Suede Men`s Latin dance shoe.
Elegant, stylish and wonderfully comfortable.
This version of the popular BW111 Bryan Watson is made using a high quality, smooth, super-soft Nappa Suede.
This material, not to be confused with Nubuck, has a premium, luxurious feel and is often used in the manufacture of high end gloves and car seats because of its combined softness and wearability.
Hand crafted to the highest possible standards, these Bryan, highly flexible, dance shoes are perfect for competitive dancing. The heel placement on this style gives the shoes a very distinct feeling. This is because the heel is positioned further forward so that it is under the heel to ensure correct balance and promote correct posture while you dance.
These beautifully made dance shoes have further features that have been specially incorporated for both performance and comfort, These include the use of lining and socking which have antibacterial properties and an orthotic sock with integral arch support.
• Designed and worn by 9 times, undefeated, World Professional Latin American Champion Bryan Watson.
• “Balletic” toe shape.
• Split sole flexibility.
• Soft, durable, smooth nappa suede..
• Soft foam collar for extra comfort.
• Antibacterial lining and socking.
• Biomechanical latex arch support and heel cushioning.
• Lightweight design.
• This model is shown with a 1.5” Bryan Watson ” Signature” heel.
• As worn by Bryan Watson, Riccardo Cocchi, Troels Bager and Andre Paramonov.