Bryan; Suede Men`s Latin dance shoe.
Elegant, stylish and wonderfully comfortable.
This version of the popular BW111 Bryan Watson is made using a high quality, smooth, super-soft Nappa Suede.
This material, not to be confused with nubuck, has a premium, luxurious feel and is often used in the manufacture of high end gloves and car seats because of its combined softness and wearability.
Hand crafted to the highest possible standards, our Nappa Suede Bryan, highly flexible, dance shoes are perfect for competitive dancing. These beautifully made dance shoes have characteristics that have been specially incorporated for performance and comfort. These include enhanced support for the ankle through the use of sports grade material and the use of lining and socking which have antibacterial properties. This style benefits from an orthotic sock with integral arch support.
• Designed and worn by 9 times, undefeated, World Professional Latin American Champion Bryan Watson.
• “Balletic” toe shape.
• Split sole flexibility.
• Soft, durable, smooth Suede.
• Sports grade heel support material.
• Soft foam collar for extra comfort.
• Antibacterial lining.
• Biomechanical latex arch support and heel cushioning.
• Lightweight design.
• 1.5” Bryan Watson heel.
• As worn by Riccardo Cocchi and Andre Paramonov.